Missouri

Fall wedding help

Anyone getting married in the fall, Oct. or Nov?  What types of venues are good at this time? 

Rene'

Re: Fall wedding help

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married in April...but I really wanted to get married at my venue in October and it didnt happen! :( I know that November is the start of their low season so the prices drop SIGNIFICANTLY!! We are getting married at the Affinity Ballroom right outside of Springfield! I am not sure where you are located, but it is pretty if you are in this area! It is an indoor/outdoor venue!
    When you fall in love with someone, all your saved up wishes start coming true.
  • edited December 2011
    farms or orchards are good this time of year. Public parks, near the lake, by the river, anywhere outdoor. If you're looking for somewhere more traditional, try your local church. If you don't go to a church, find someone in your family who does and see if you could have the wedding there. Most churches are free to use if you go there (or someone you know does) -- especially smaller, country churches
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married sept 30 so basically october!

We are having ours at a park. Since it is still relativey warm, but not hot, it is great. Plus the changing leaves and scenary makes for a wonderful locale. However, if you go much later than Sept/early oct, you run the risk of it being cold.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards