Missouri
Options

The Marc Salon, Columbia

Has anyone been to the marc salon for hair and make up? I want to go somewhere that I can have everything done in one place; have never been to this salon.

Re: The Marc Salon, Columbia

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Columbia but I've never heard of this salon.

I attempted to use the Clip Joint - South for wedding day hair and make-up but they already had appointments booked the day of our wedding (July 2). So I made my way across the street to Riversong Spa and they had the morning open and could book the entire wedding party along with mom's and flower girls that day. We need to get myself, 4 BM's, 2 moms and a grandma and two FG's done by noon. Hair and make-up for the adults and just hair for grandma and the FG's. I liked that they were able to get us all booked at the same time (well spread throughout the morning anyway). They seemed really nice and willing work with me. Prices aren't bad either when compared to everyone else in town. My hair trail is free.

I also liked the fact they we will be the only ones there so we can part it up a little. :-) They said we are free to bring in food and drinks that morning as well.

Hope that helps!!

One last thing, I'm sure the Clip Joint would have been a great place to and it came highly recommended but it just didn't work for me schedule.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards