Missouri
Options

Drama!!!

Ok im having an issue with my husband 2 be's parents..we have been living 2 gether since oct..up till then my fiance was living with his parents, as he's out of town alot 4 work and has a 7 yr old son..after moving in 2gether, he wanted his son at our house on days his parents wuld normaly have him..his sons mom was thrilled with the idea, but his parents not so much..they began calling me names, and spreading gossip and talking bad about me 2 my soon 2 be stepson, now my fiances sister is acting like her parents..my fiance says he does not want me sending invites 2 them, but i have a feeling they will show up either way...my fear is them coming and causing a scene...what do i do..any advice??!!

Re: Drama!!!

• Options
    nj61944nj61944 member
    First Comment
    invite em anyways cause if you dont then you will never hear the end of it.  you would be surprised how classy people can act on that special day...if they don't then tell them to politely place the card in the card box and please leave. 
  • Options
    sounds good...thank you!!
  • Options
    i agree w/ PP -- my friend had the same problem and DIDN'T INVITE them and they regret it.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards