California-San Diego

Awesome Wedding DJ

I had my wedding a few months ago, and could not be happier with the DJ! If you don't want a "typical" wedding DJ that is super corny and knows how to actually DJ then you should definitely go with Sleeping Giant Music. Their DJ's are extremely professional. They DJ at all of the clubs downtown and all over SD. I don't think a lot of people know they also can do weddings and private parties. SO I wanted to get the word out there that they do! And they have very reasonable pricing too! Here is the website: http://www.giantsarise.com/specialevent.html and the phone number is 619-630-0251.
 Good luck and congrats to all!

Re: Awesome Wedding DJ

• mininicklemininickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is spam. Why would this person join theknot.com 2 days ago if they got married a few months ago? Man, this is exactly why GOOD DJ's don't get all the work they deserve and this is EXACTLY why a REAL testimonial from a REAL person that had an event with the DJ is better than just reading it. Man, people depress me these days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mininicklemininickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. You can check out their posts they made and their countdown but their join date is august 12th haha! Hilarious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I really didn't mean to offend anyone, I have just been really busy since I got married. I started a new job, and bought a house...writing a review for my DJ was not on the top of my list...I just had time that day and thought of it so I thought I would do it real quick. I have pictures from my wedding if you don't believe that I really got married. I'd be happy to share them if you like. I just got some more time today and was gonna give reviews for the rest of my wedding vendors.
  • amy_hill76amy_hill76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you give me an idea of cost for this DJ?

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards