California-San Diego
Options

Marina Village

Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone getting married at the Marina Village Conference Center is/has used their rectangular tables end to end to make it banquet style seating. I tried to email and ask them about that kind of seating but they misunderstood me and shrugged me off.

Btw, for those who have booked there, we are using the Baja Room so if you have used that room or will use that room, I would love to hear from you :)

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Marina Village

• Options
    surfcali07surfcali07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From what I understand about Marina Village, they will provide you with the tables you need and you are able to set them up in anyway you want.

I had a question of my own, though... I was considering Marina Village for my reception, but because I live in Arizona I won't be able to see it before I book.  What was your opinion of the location, room quality, etc?  Thank you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The location was great! It was quiet, easy to find, right on the water, just beautiful! As far as room quality goes, I only really looked at the Baja room, but it was lovely! It has just the right amount of space for dancing, eating, and hanging out in the courtyard in the front. The rooms seem a little dated when undecorated, but I was there when a couple put had one of the employees put up the lights and chiffon, and it was beautiful! It may not work for a big, formal wedding, but we are not really into that. It is perfect for a reception that is lively and fun though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards