California-San Diego
Options

Inclusive Venues in San Diego Area

I have around 40 guests and am looking for next June. We have looked at Wedgewood and they have a package we can use for $3k before service charges and $4k after all the fees and taxes. The only problem is that it is in the middle of the day Friday and we are looking for a Friday evening or Sunday afternoon. (For ceremony and reception)

Does anyone know of any venues that have packages for a lower budget and lower guest count? I am even up for a rental venue where we bring our own stuff but I can't find any that are in our budget.

Thanks!! = )

Re: Inclusive Venues in San Diego Area

• Options
    ekilzer1ekilzer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most venues accommodate for smaller guest counts on Fridays or Sundays....... maybe try Twin Oaks in San Marcos? Try some of the wineries in Temecula too. 

Make sure you actually give them the day of the week- don't just tell them your date... Some don't even necessarily look at a calendar, they just give you Saturday pricing. 

Good luck! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Twin Oaks only had one date available for us on Fridays, but it was a wonderful venue! I did look at some of the wineries but there is probably more I can still look at. Thanks for your input! = )
  • Options
    ekilzer1ekilzer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you had better luck at Twin Oaks then I did!!! I loved everything about it from what I had seen online. It was the first venue that I visited and I got zero customer service (even though I made an appointment!!!) I wandered around the property for over 20 minutes before anyone even approached me. 

But there is no denying that it is beautiful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards