California-San Diego
Options

Martino's Catering

Shellie at Martino's catered our wedding on April 5, 2009 at the ZLAC Rowing club on Mission Bay.  I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Shellie and her staff.  From the moment we hired her (she was the first and only caterer we met with), we knew it would be a fantastic day.  Shellie's team did everything from providing the most beautiful premium linens at no extra charge to the red velvet and chocolate mousse cupcakes to day-of coordinating and videography.  They also did all of the flowers, which turned out amazing - exactly what I imagined.  The food was amazing - people are still talking about it.  The staff was professional and extremely attentive.  It was such a relief to have one vendor to do almost everything.  If anyone knows how to post pictures here, let me know, I would love to share the amazing job Shellie did!  You will absolutely not regret hiring Martino's for your big day (or any other event for that matter) - they will make it everything you've ever hoped for and more!!

Re: Martino's Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy to see a good review for Martinos. We just hired them for our June 2010 wedding and have seen mixed reviews which was making me nervous. Its hard enough planning a san diego wedding from Phoenix.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards