California-San Diego
Options

Officiant Recommendation?

Can anyone refer an officiant in the San Diego area?  No particular religious affiliation is necessary.Thank You!

Re: Officiant Recommendation?

• Options
    scrapbookstarscrapbookstar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into appointing a Deputy Marriage Commisioner? It's $50 through the County Clerks office, and then you can have anyone marry you. We did this for our wedding (my uncle was our officiant) and I was the Deputy Marriage Commisioner for a friend's wedding two years ago. It can be a nice way to personalize your ceremony and also include another friend/family member in the wedding party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Reverend Christopher Tuttle. He was absolutely incredible!! Every single one of our guests gave us rave reviews and said that his ceremony and message was absolutely perfect. Plus, he gave us a little packet upon meeting with him for the first time. It gave us LOTS of options to personalize our ceremony and make it uniquely ours with little/no effort. I'd give him an A++++ and definitely recommend that you give him a call or check out his website.http://www.myweddingofficiant.com/Here's his blog...http://reverendchristopher.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are also using pastor mike, he's great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me and FI met with an officiant yesterday and are in love with her style she's all about creating a custom cermony for each couple and she helps you with your vow as well plus 2 weeks prior to your ceromony she has the couple write love letters to each other which she send to you on your one year aniversary. We are super excited to have her preform our ceremony. Ceremonies by Bethel (619) 302-3035        F: (619) 342-4072 www.CeremoniesByBethel.com  
  • Options
    IndiacoyIndiacoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    whatever you do, dont go with reverend powers... his ceremonies were generic... when i asked if i could add something to it, he was hesitant... he was 15 mins late to our meeting... and when we told him that we had 1 more meeting before we chose who to go with, he became very rude and hostile... ive also heard from others that he overbooks and is rude with them as well..i really hope that you find someone that goes with what you are looking for... we are having patricia brydon preform our ceremony... shes a great lady and had exactly what we were looking for...good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards