California-San Diego

rancho bernardo inn

I was wondering if anyone here is getting/got married at the rancho bernardo inn? how was it? did you have a good experience? was it expensive/reasonable? thank you
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: rancho bernardo inn

• edited December 2011
    I work there and have seen amazing weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. I loved it and everyone thought it was a beautiful venue, the food was amazing, etc. I don't know what your budget is, but it can get expensive. You can see photos and reviews in my bios. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll do my best to answer. :) (FYI, we got married 10/20/2007 and I'm rarely on anymore, but I'll check the board.)
  • edited December 2011
    thank you Jessimau, I looked at your bio. it looks really nice. if you don't mind me asking, how much was it around? I looked at their prices but it's all so confusing. thank you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ummm...the budget for the whole wedding was $25,000. I think we spent half of that at RBI. I looked at the quote we received from them at the beginning (my parents paid, which is why I don't know for sure) and it was $1,500 for the ceremony site fee plus $7.800 food & beverage minimum. If you let me know what you're confused about, I might be able to help clarify. I have this thread "watched" so it e-mails me and I won't miss a response. :) Hope I'm able to help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards