California-San Diego

Poll: Shoes & Accessories

Where did you get your shoes?Did you order them online? And if so from what website and were you happy with your purchase?Where did you get your jewelry?Have a great day!

Re: Poll: Shoes & Accessories

• wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I TRIED to buy my shoes from Endless.com, but nothing was quite right. I still love that website and the shoes were great, but I got STUPID picky about my shoes for my wedding. I ended up buying $20 shoes from Marshalls! They were perfect. I ordered a small pearl necklace for myself from Overstock.com. I loved it. I ordered bridesmaids necklaces through a local artisan--Deborah Ellen. She custom made the necklaces for a wonderful price. She has a booth at the Scripps Ranch Farmer's Market. She'll make just about anything. deborah-ellen.com/home
  • CECEGIRL760CECEGIRL760 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from zappos!  Took me a couple of times but I've almost got it right!  Love their free shipping! They are both under $90. I've narrowed them down to 2:http://www.zappos.com/nina-elke-white-luster-satinhttp://www.zappos.com/rsvp-anyssa-whiteAs for jewelry, I haven't yet found a place yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm the same way, I LOVE endless.com, but I didn't find anything perfect. I actually found the PERFECT shoes at DSW shoes when I wasn't even looking for them :) Haven't gotten to jewelery yet, I'd love to hear where other people got theirs Also, have you guys used ETSY.com for any of this stuff?
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • edited December 2011
    Bought my shoes on shoes.com, but the heel ended up being too high for my dress length, so i am selling the first pair i got (see my Bio!) The second pair is the same shoe just with a lower heel and i ordered it with the Bridal Dress store this time. I ordered my first jewelry pieces on overstock but they turned out too small. They were very beautiful and i kept them, but am not wearing them for the wedding. For the wedding i ended up ordering at annabellagio.com and am very happy with it! -Anja
  • shrugoffloveshrugofflove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes from Zappos. My favorite website! You get your shoes a day and a half after you order them, and its free shipping both ways! I always order about 2 or 3 pairs and send back the ones I didn't like. Did that too for the grooms shoes. I am going back and forth with some jewelry on etsy. But I found it to be the most accommodating for what I was looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my shoes from shoebuy.com. They offer free shipping both ways and they always have sales. Mine were 30% off and ended up being around $45. I initially ordered two pairs and easily returned the pair I didn't like.
  • Sugarft18Sugarft18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine at Macys they have a nice selection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards