California-San Diego
Options

day of coordinator

Hey guys I still haven't found a day of coordinator I've been going back and forth on getting one but decided it would be for the better if I had one the DJ we think we want recommended one and only events and we're meeting them next week but I wanted to see if anyone else is working with them or has heard anything about them

Re: day of coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Courtney Tibbets with After the Engagement, obviously I'm not married yet, but she's been very helpful thus far.  I've also read great reviews about her on this and another site.She is pretty affordable as well, so thats like the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using courtney too and I love her!! I agree with ali :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Courtney from After the Engagement as well and she has been awesome so far. My wedding is in 19 days and she has been helping me a lot of with contacting last minute vendors and helping me figure out timelines, etc. She's going to be extremely helpful on the day of our wedding as well since our ceremony and reception are at two different venues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok clearly I should at least meet with Courtney from after the engagement before I make any decisions I think my officiant actually mentioned her as well. Thanks so much for the input!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie Scrivener was an absolute life-saver at my wedding.  I highly recommend her.[URL]http://www.thebestweddingforyou.com[/URL]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa, Kasey and Ashley are all amazing! They are with I Do...Weddings! www.sdweddingplanner.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards