California-San Diego
Options

Day-of Coordination Price

I am having a small, 50 person wedding on Coronado next October and am checking out day-of coordination packages.  Does anyone know what a reasonable price is for this?  Thanks!

Re: Day-of Coordination Price

• Options
    angeliz172angeliz172 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is $650 for day of (her list of day of responsibilities was actually wayyy longer than many other planners i saw)...And my wedding is still 11 months away and we have already been in contact a lot!
    I think my girl is less expensive still because although all her reviews are AMAZING, she is still trying to build up her business! Only been doing it a couple of years, i think. Try to find up-and-comers with awesome reviews for a cheaper price ;-)
  • Options
    sheakpsheakp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is $1250 and already worth every penny!  My wedding is in March but since we signed on with our day of coordinator a couple of months ago, she has been such a big help!  And she will be taking over one week before our wedding day.  I highly recommend "day of coordination" if you have the room in your budget :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a gal that I LOVE for $395.  That includes one hour for a rehearsal dinner and 11 hours for the actual wedding day.  I felt like she was on top of the details more than the people who were asking for $850 - 1,200!
  • Options
    eunicemleuniceml member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you mind sharing her contact info?Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards