California-San Diego

Venue Help!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for more of a rustic/mountain/ranch looking wedding venue for the reception and ceremony in the San Diego area. I'm having a February 2014 wedding so I need a venue that has an indoor ceremony option and an indoor reception site. My budget is around $8000 for the venue (to include food, alcohol, setup...etc). We are probably expecting around 120 people. I'm open to looking at any venue sites. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Venue Help!

• I'm not sure of exact costs but have you looked into Wedgewood Fallbrook or Mt. Woodson Castle? Be sure to ask about off-season pricing, too. 
  • I was at the bridal bazaar yesterday and Circle Oak Ranch weddings was there. They might meet your needs. I don't know anything about them other than their name and that the display was pretty - I didn't get info because Ranch isn't my style even though it's gorgeous. :)
  • You can use the Barn at Red Barn Ranch
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_venue-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:212afb72-7704-4b60-84c9-51d124774a0fPost:0f70b976-1d68-40d5-8e1b-74a6fe3566c4">Venue Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm looking for more of a rustic/mountain/ranch looking wedding venue for the reception and ceremony in the San Diego area. I'm having a February 2014 wedding so I need a venue that has an indoor ceremony option and an indoor reception site. My budget is around $8000 for the venue <div>
    </div><div>you can do that at red barn ranch

</div>
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_venue-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:212afb72-7704-4b60-84c9-51d124774a0fPost:0f70b976-1d68-40d5-8e1b-74a6fe3566c4">Venue Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I'm looking for more of a rustic/mountain/ranch looking wedding venue for the reception and ceremony in the San Diego area. I'm having a February 2014 wedding so I need a venue that has an indoor ceremony option and an indoor reception site. My budget is around $8000 for the venue <div>
    </div><div>you can do that at red barn ranch

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards