California-San Diego
Options

San Diego vs. Palm Springs.

my sister and I are having trouble agreeing on a bachelorette party location. should we stay in San Diego or go to Palm Springs? thanks!

Re: San Diego vs. Palm Springs.

• Options
    Depends when your bachelorette party is. Palm springs gets super hot anytime after June through September where you may not be ablet o lay out because it's over 100 degrees. And San Diego before June is gloomy and not the warmest. Depends what you have planned if laying out in the by the pool is on the agenda or not. Depends on your personality and type of girls that are going. I personally would prefer San Diego because downtown is super fun because I love going to the clubs and dancing, etc. Palm Springs doesn't have much for a night life. But if spa day/golfing/laying at the pool is your thing then Palm Springs is better. SD has so many options between downtown, Mission Beach, wineries, PB, etc.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_san-diego-vs-palm-springs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:231f4c23-3c5a-4882-b4a2-62d9c161ca40Post:48eb7fec-fc94-414c-9d2d-688c01400915">San Diego vs. Palm Springs.</a>:
    [QUOTE]my sister and I are having trouble agreeing on a bachelorette party location. should we stay in San Diego or go to Palm Springs? thanks!
    Posted by ak20[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Are you the bride?

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards