California-San Diego

*LauraChristin*

I have to confess I totally blog stalked you yesterday!  I think spent my last hour at work just looking through all your work!  You do a very good job of blogging about your couples.  I help blog for the photographer I work with and know it can be challenging coming up with what to say that is actually genuine.  Just wanted to give you a little shout out! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *LauraChristin*

• LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, you are so sweet!! Thank you! :D
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with you luvbug, Laura is the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jennie! :):) Luvbug, you must have seen Jennie's pics on my blog then! They're the cutest couple. :)
  • jcwedding12jcwedding12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura,
    You shot my friend Brittney's wedding and she keeps ranting and raving about you!! I just got engaged and will definatley be looking you up when it comes time to book a photographer!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! Brittney + Matthew? We had a lot of fun on their wedding day. They had so much time for photos. Pretty much the nicest people ever, too! Congrats on your engagement. And yes, let me know once you're ready to think about photography. I sort of stalked your profile to see if I was still available on your date. I recently met with a couple for 5/12 but they haven't made a photography decision yet. I'm excited to hear more about your plans. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards