California-San Diego

Stay away from Bride and Veil in San Diego

Wow. I don't even know where to begin with this bridal shop...I had found them online after searching for a casablanca gown that they carried, I had an amazing time at the shop they helped me and were wonderful UNTIL it came time to get my dress. The dress did not come in to their shop until the week before my wedding. I took it to another seamstress for alterations since I was so pissed with them AND they charged an arm and a leg for basic alterations . The local seamstress  I went to said she knew the gown I had ordered very well and told my MIL that the dress I was given was a sample from the store. She could tell it was a sample and not a new one. I had ordered and paid FULL price for a new custom gown. SO can't belive it.

Anyways, I just wanted to adivse people on this company.  Maybe some people had better experiences than I did. But it was so stressful waiting for a gown to come in and not get it until serioulsy 4 days before my wedding. AND still need to get alterations. STRESSFULL.

Kelly

Re: Stay away from Bride and Veil in San Diego

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards