California-San Diego
Options

Need a spot for Rehearsal Dinner in Vista/Carlsbad area!

I am getting married at the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe in Vista and I'm really not familiar with the area since I live down in SD.  Anyone have any suggestions for Rehearsal Dinner spots in the area?!   Looking for something cute, casual and inexpensive :)

Re: Need a spot for Rehearsal Dinner in Vista/Carlsbad area!

• Options
    shelley6shelley6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can think of right off the bat is Karl Strauss Brewery in Carlsbad off of Palomar Airport Road.  We actually ate there last night and it was really good!  It's right near the outlets, and Legoland if you want to make a day out of it.  Also there is the Ocean House in Carlsbad right by the beach-- but i'm not sure whow there prices are.  I am pretty sure you can reserve a separate room there for a party.  Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Ocean House in downtown Carlsbad, that is where I am having my reception. They do all sorts of events there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    pbruni87pbruni87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

La Paloma is right by the Adobe so it would be really conveinent. Also, if your looking for a place in Carlsbad Gregoio's is delicious and has an awesome patio for private parties.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards