California-San Diego
Options

Personal Touch vs. Continental Catering

Does anyone have personal experiences with either of these caterers?  I know both have great reviews, but they are our final two choices... and we can't decide!  What were the pros and cons of your experience?  Did anybody have to decide between the two - if so, what was your deciding factor?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Personal Touch vs. Continental Catering

• Options
    br0wneyeddollbr0wneyeddoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know how everything goes - I have my appointmen with PTD in two weekends. So far, Sarah has been abolutely great via email and in person--just have to taste the food n see how they can decorate my venue. 

Other catering co's we're deciding between are the following--if any of you out there have experience with any of these catering co's, i would DEFINITELY apprecite your feeback! Here they are:

-Martino's
    -Coast
    -Crown Pointe

Thanks Everyone!!!=)
    Happily Married Mrs. d & hopefully soon-to-be Mommy! =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    SexilexiSexilexi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were in the same situation.  We had it narrowed down to Personal Touch and Continental.  We went with Personal Touch and I would highly reccomend them.  Personal Touch was willing to make us something that wasn't on their menu and Tracy was great to work with.
  • Options
    ceremoniesceremonies member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I highly recommend Continental Catering!  I used them for my wedding, as did my brother and sister-in-law.  They have delicious food, so easy to work with, and have great ideas for how to pull your theme or decor into their work.  Did I mention the yummy food?!?!  That was huge for us.  We love to eat, and wanted delicious food at a reasonable price, plus interesting choices, and Continental Catering was that for us.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a tasting with Continental Catering.  The food was okay--nothing special (except their salad dressings are really good!).  We decided to go with Crown Point Catering after Continental served me pasta with a piece of tin foil in it during the tasting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards