California-San Diego

Weddings in Old Town

I'm looking into getting married in Old Town next summer, and need some ideas for locations.  Has anyone looked into it?  The only information I can see is for the Hacienda Hotel (Best Western).  I'd love to have a ceremony in one of the many parks, but can't find much info on permits.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  

Re: Weddings in Old Town

• You can also look at City of San Diego Parks & Rec and County of San Diego Parks & Rec. There are a couple of parks in the Old Town area that I looked into, but I can't remember if they were city or county owned.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you both!  I was able to get in touch with the lady for Heritage Park... they don't allow amplified music which was something I hadn't thought about.  I appreciate the input!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_weddings-in-old-town?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:6ff5e382-c52c-40cb-8d3a-a43831be8feaPost:ac95e034-471f-4c93-9f99-3cb75a03d74e">Re: Weddings in Old Town</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you both!  I was able to get in touch with the lady for Heritage Park... they don't allow amplified music which was something I hadn't thought about.  I appreciate the input!
    Posted by scon82[/QUOTE]

<div>How many guests do you anticipate? What about having your ceremony at the park, and then your reception at one of the numerous restaurants in Old Town? That might be a good option if you don't have too many guests... Coyote Cafe has a bunch of different-sized private or semi-private dining rooms. Fred's is also really fun, but nothing remotely private.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you're willing to have it at a restaurant, the patio area of the Cosmopolitan is BEAUTIFUL.I'm not sure what the price range is, but it's a gorgeous space. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards