Ohio-Cincinnati

*dmiller*

I did my Rock the Dress last night and we ended up shooting around the Loveland Castle. We had a hard time finding a location for a weekday after 5, but it worked out okay, I think we got some really fun shots.

I hope you have better luck than me finding a location, and have fun!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
Pregnancy Ticker
Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

Re: *dmiller*

• dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I hadn't even thought about that :) I've been trying to come up with something cool, but I'm just drawing a blank. I'm thinking about going out scouting this weekend for a fun place. Make sure you AW your pics when you get them, I'd love to see them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was hoping we could go to the American Sign Museum, but they are only open on the Saturdays and I planned too late to contact them to see if we could come in for the shoot Wednesday.

I will definitely post my pictures when I get them back.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards