• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

*dmiller*

I did my Rock the Dress last night and we ended up shooting around the Loveland Castle. We had a hard time finding a location for a weekday after 5, but it worked out okay, I think we got some really fun shots.

I hope you have better luck than me finding a location, and have fun!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
Pregnancy Ticker
Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

Re: *dmiller*

• dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I hadn't even thought about that :) I've been trying to come up with something cool, but I'm just drawing a blank. I'm thinking about going out scouting this weekend for a fun place. Make sure you AW your pics when you get them, I'd love to see them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was hoping we could go to the American Sign Museum, but they are only open on the Saturdays and I planned too late to contact them to see if we could come in for the shoot Wednesday.

I will definitely post my pictures when I get them back.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards