California-San Diego
Options

Need to rent wooden picnic tables and furniture

Hi Everyone,

My siblings and I are throwing a chic but casual backyard renewal for our parents.  I'd like to vary the different type of seating and would love to rent some cool wooden picnic tables.  I've been looking for vendors in SD but haven't found any.

Know of any?

Thanks all.

Re: Need to rent wooden picnic tables and furniture

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://lajolla.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_need-rent-wooden-picnic-tables-furniture?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:8064be8f-e962-4b84-886b-7de465faf199Post:4f1fe6f5-a724-41dd-b7ac-5013fb432d23">Need to rent wooden picnic tables and furniture</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, My siblings and I are throwing a chic but casual backyard renewal for our parents.  I'd like to vary the different type of seating and would love to rent some cool wooden picnic tables.  I've been looking for vendors in SD but haven't found any. Know of any? Thanks all.
    Posted by Janel Tamares[/QUOTE]

Did you have any luck finding any place to rent wooden picnic tables?  It is ok if they are painted or not the most chic because I will probably end up putting linens on them anyway
  • Options
    I have been looking for picnic tables to rent as well, and I am having a really tough time.... please let me know if you have any luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards