California-San Diego

Wedding Officiant Help!!

Hi All, 
I am in need of wedding officiant recommendations in the San Diego area.  I really want someone with a lot of personality, but professional, experienced and sincere... Since word of mouth is the best way to go about things, can anyone recommend one for me?  Thanks sooooo much! 

Re: Wedding Officiant Help!!

• Bethel Nathan
    CeremoniesbyBethel.com 
    -I simply cannot say enough good things about Bethel. She officiated our wedding and we got a million compliments on the ceremony. She is super professional but has great energy about her, is super down to earth and real and takes a sincere interest in her clients. She actually doesn't accept all clients who come to her. She wants to know about the relationship and make sure everyone is a good fit. She offers a ton of guidance and ideas for the actual ceremony. Provides you with pages of documents for ideas for wording. It's simple to put together but gives you a lot of options. I walked away from it all really caring about her and knowing she cared about me and my husband. It was a cool experience.

I would also recommend Reverend Christopher Tuttle. I have attended weddings he has officiated and he is awesome. Funny and upbeat but in a classy way. I don't know about the process of working with him but he has come highly recommended from many other people I know.

Deborah Young is great, too. Her ceremonies have more of a romantic, soft, flowery talk about them. She has an excellent voice for it and is amazingly kind.

Good luck!!

Good luck!
  • <div>Thanks soooooo much, that is a huge help!!  They all sound like great people! </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_wedding-officiant-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:853b181f-01bd-496b-a556-50d3a573bf7bPost:b8d7effc-cf09-43dd-838d-86ce67d58a5f">Re: Wedding Officiant Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bethel Nathan CeremoniesbyBethel.com  -I simply cannot say enough good things about Bethel. She officiated our wedding and we got a million compliments on the ceremony. She is super professional but has great energy about her, is super down to earth and real and takes a sincere interest in her clients. She actually doesn't accept all clients who come to her. She wants to know about the relationship and make sure everyone is a good fit. She offers a ton of guidance and ideas for the actual ceremony. Provides you with pages of documents for ideas for wording. It's simple to put together but gives you a lot of options. I walked away from it all really caring about her and knowing she cared about me and my husband. It was a cool experience. I would also recommend Reverend Christopher Tuttle. I have attended weddings he has officiated and he is awesome. Funny and upbeat but in a classy way. I don't know about the process of working with him but he has come highly recommended from many other people I know. Deborah Young is great, too. Her ceremonies have more of a romantic, soft, flowery talk about them. She has an excellent voice for it and is amazingly kind. Good luck!! Good luck!
    Posted by LauraChristin[/QUOTE]
  • I'm using Reverend Don Toscach, he is great. He has a big personality, but will tailor your ceremony to your wishes. He has great ideas, totally down to earth and makes you feel comfortable. He offers optional pre-marital counseling sessions with him and his wife as well. His fees are $400 I believe.
    Don - 858-395-7834, weddingrevdon@gmail.com, his website is www.tieastrongknot.com

Good Luck!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We have booked Ceremonies by Bethel and she is AMAZING!!! 

I'm so relieved to have found an awesome officiant and really looking forward to the ceremony.  If the prices seem high, remind yourself that your ceremony is THE most important part of the day.  It's so much better to have a professional who is extremely talented than have a friend get ordained for $50.  I have been reminding myself of other weddings I've been to and usually the "friend officiant" isn't that good.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    engaged on 5/29/11... Kelly & Andy to be married -- September 29, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards