California-San Diego

In Style Saved My Wedding

Originally I had decided to plan my wedding myself thinking this was the best route to assure all goes smoothly, also I would save money in the process. I started planning and after about 6 months I realized a lot of venders had been  taken advantage of my inexperience and I hadn’t saved myself anything all  I was doing was making things much harder on myself. It became a complete disaster and I decided I needed some help. So my fiancé and I hired our Wedding Coordinator through In Style Event Planning. I had seen some work at my friend’s wedding it was absolutely gorgeous and my friend had recommended them several times. So I met with our coordinator, Shellie and she was like a godsend to me I couldn’t believe how much we accomplish in the first hour of meeting I was amazed and I could feel the stress relief immediately. The day my wedding came it had rained the day before and I had to do a last minute change of ceremony site. I was not sure what we were going to do I was at a loss. Shellie came up with a plan and had it all set up and ready to go all I needed to do was show up, I was completely impressed! All in all peace of mind is priceless and my wedding looked amazing, the food was amazing and I owe it all to In Style Event Planning. J We can't thank In Style enough for all that they did for us.

Re: In Style Saved My Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I am very glad that your wedding turned out wonderful and i hope that every bride has their dream come true on their wedding day.

All I can say to other brides out their planning their weddings is do your research VERY carefully and make sure you get reliable recommendations on vendors. There will always be some good reviews and some bad but take into consideration the negative comments and ask yourself if you would be ok if that happened to you.

Shellie from instyle event planning and martinos catering ruined my wedding. Every detail that she was suppose to take care of was a nightmare. All i have left are horrendous memories (documented by pictures) of what was suppose to be the best day of my life. I wasted thousands of dollars and tremendous amounts of time with her and i hope this never happens to any other bride again. 
  • edited December 2011
    I started off intending to do all of my planning myself also, and like the bride who posted the first review, quickly became overwhelmed. I'm having a great experience with In Style.  Shellie has really helped my fiance and I define our wedding style and we're confident that on our wedding day everything will be perfect!  I'll let everyone know!Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards