California-San Diego

boudoir?

Does anybody know of a good/reasonably priced boudoir photographer?  I'm interested in getting some done...maybe with my SIL to give to her H and I want to leave them for my FI the night before the wedding...when we're separated.
The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: boudoir?

• edited December 2011
    I can't really review them yet since I haven't taken my pictures yet but I am using Shadow Boudior. I really wanted to use boudior divas but they were just too pricey. Shadow has much better rates, and from what I have seen, beatiful pictures too!! All the communication I have had thus far has been excellent with them, so, so far I would absolutely recommend them!
  • MtWhitney1015MtWhitney1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't do wedding related photos with them, but I used Bad Kitty Photography when I did a session just before my fiance's deployment last March. They were amazing, I actually want to go back and do a private engagement photo session with them. I had my hair and makeup done with them as well - totally worth it. They made me feel SO comfortable, and will do as PG or X rated as you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards