California-San Diego
Options

Bridal Accessories?

Does anyone know of a good place to shop for my bridal accessories?  I'm mainly looking for hair pieces and sashes.  I've seen a ton online on Etsy of course, but am a little nervous ordering something that I can't try first.  Anyone have ideas of somewhere that would have a nice selection?

Re: Bridal Accessories?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo had a bunch when I went dress shopping. I went to the one in Huntington Beach, however.
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you may have seen Rachel Larraine online. She's a local designer who has an etsy shop so you can meet with her and try on pieces she has and she can also make you something custom. www.rachellarraine.com She's doing my veil and hair piece and she is also a personal friend of mine (she's in my wedding party). She's amazing and super nice!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, the Alfred Angelo in san diego doesn't have an awesome selection of accessories. D'Angelo has a lot, and she custom makes them as well! I am getting my belt and veil there. It is right behind hooters in mission valley. I'd call to make sure Diane is in before you go, just in case you are interested in custom stuff. Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my accessories at The White Flower in San Diego. She carries www.JustineMCouture.com...lots of pretty sashes, flowers, hair pieces. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards