California-San Diego
Options

HELP! NEED A DJ!

Everything has been going so well with my planning but I am now looking for a DJ and am stuck!  Does anyone have an idea for a great yet affordable DJ?  

Re: HELP! NEED A DJ!

• Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use him, but I know Bill Calhoun has a great reputation in the wedding community.

djforwedding.com  I think is his website
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Bill Calhoun is amazing.  We used him on August 1st.  I think we paid $775 (plus tip) for 6 hours.  He is so easy to work with, and everyone loved him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jay Brannan from Brannan Entertainment is amazing.  He DJed my sister's wedding and he's doing my wedding too!
  • Options
    ColbyJack13ColbyJack13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are very excited about our DJ.  He is from musicallyyoursdj.com

They have a very extensive system online that allows you to plug in your whole play list for the evening, including which songs you DO NOT want played.  They are very personable as well.  They also have a lot of options as far as organizing slide shows, uplights, and they also pride themselves on keeping the event running smoothly (making sure everyone has champagne poured before the toast, making sure the photographer is available before announcing the cake cutting, etc)
  • Options
    grnbutterflygrnbutterfly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there,

One DJ that I have worked with and recommend is Delano at www.oncloud9ent.com.

Best of Luck!
    Jennifer
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look up Sound Illusions; I have been to 3 weddings that used them, and they are great!  They really keep the party going and get all the guests into the celebration
  • Options
    mrslakermrslaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out: http://www.silverdiscentertainment.com/

he is awesome and super professional, no cheese!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards