California-San Diego
Options

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

Hey San Diego Brides,
  Just wondering if anyone has booked there honeymoon yet and if you have any suggestions.  Our wedding's next May and I think we want to go somewhere tropical and all inclusive.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where are you going for your honeymoon?

• Options
    We are going to Aruba in July!!! We arent doing an all-inclusive, but I know they have a bunch of those hotels.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We haven't booked yet. We are probably going to do a "mini-moon" shortly after the wedding and plan another trip for later due to budget. For the mini-moon I'm thinking Mexican cruise since they depart right here and we have never done a cruise before... or maybe San Francisco since FI has never been there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mdr619mdr619 member
    First Comment
    We haven't officially booked it yet (waiting for final costs so there are no last-minute surprises)...but we're going to Tahiti and Moorea!!  I am SOOOOOOO excited!  I think I'm more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding.  (I'm not a big fan of being the center of attention.)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to Japan for our honeymoon. Its somewhere we have always wanted to go, plus we are both photographers so it seems like a great place to shoot pictures. This isnt tropical so that doesnt help you out much, but we just went to Kauai last year in October and we loved it. You dont need a passport, and it wasnt as expensive as we originally thought. Plus the plane trip isnt long and Kauai is not as developed as Hawaii so it was beautiful. Also cabo san lucas mexico is great. warm waters and lots of fish. plus pool side bars and tons of touristy things to do. My family and I used to go every year. hope that helps!
  • Options
    We're debating still. Between Hawaii, or Disneyland.
    Our Wedding Bio kosakwedding.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards