California-San Diego
Options

SD Videographer- NR3 Video Productions nightmare!

We hired NR3 to tape our wedding ceremony and lunch in Sept 09.  They directly disregarded our requests for our ceremony highlights video.  And most of the footage they included in the video was blurry.  John was defensive and derogatory when I called him with my concerns the night we received the video (as we planned to use it the next evening at our reception), saying things like I must not love my family very much if I didn't want the audience shown in the video clips, and blamed the weather for the blurry footage.  We could not understand why he didn't stick to our request to have the shots focused on us while we said our vows and why he didn't just use footage that was clear.

As our 1-year anniversary approaches, we still do not have a longer wedding video (John agreed to take NR3 out of our contract after the highlights video debacle).  And we do not have consistent video from a camera focused just closely on us as we exchanged our vows.  To this day I am still embarrassed for hiring NR3 and so saddened by the frustrating memories they added to such a joyous day.

Re: SD Videographer- NR3 Video Productions nightmare!

• Options
    emango83emango83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hea about your experience with them - but good for us SD brides to know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards