California-San Diego

Recommendation for Winery Wedding in Temecula! BEST EVER!

I just have to say that I am getting married at Gershon Bachus Vintners next year in Temecula and it's been amazing working with them.  We first went to Ken and Christina last year and they have been nothing but AWESOME to work with. 

They own a private Tuscan villa that they host weddings at on their vineyard estate (only one wedding a weekend for privacy). They are extremely reasonable and everything is included.  Anytime I email Christina with questions, she comes back with tons of affordable recommendations (we booked both our DJ and photobooth per her recommendation and saved over $800 with vendors we were going to book.) She is the best wedding planner and she wants to save you money, time and STRESS.

Hit me up if you want to hear more, but I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed, and I haven't even gotten married there yet.

Re: Recommendation for Winery Wedding in Temecula! BEST EVER!

• g1982g1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi dmbflygirl... I have also been looking into wineries in Temecula... the only problem is that the events seem to have to end very early... How late does Gershon allow you to go?

Thanks for the recommendation! 
  • apple087apple087 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Hi! Can I ask which DJ you decided to book? I am also getting married in Temecula next summer and I am trying to figure out a DJ.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_recommendation-winery-wedding-temecula-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:aaea0435-1c9d-47fe-8ca9-266fc5de1294Post:63f92ac8-6371-433d-98c8-616e1c10a7d9">Recommendation for Winery Wedding in Temecula! BEST EVER!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just have to say that I am getting married at Gershon Bachus Vintners next year in Temecula and it's been amazing working with them.  We first went to Ken and Christina last year and they have been nothing but AWESOME to work with.  They own a private Tuscan villa that they host weddings at on their vineyard estate (only one wedding a weekend for privacy). They are extremely reasonable and everything is included.  Anytime I email Christina with questions, she comes back with tons of affordable recommendations (we booked both our DJ and photobooth per her recommendation and saved over $800 with vendors we were going to book.) She is the best wedding planner and she wants to save you money, time and STRESS. Hit me up if you want to hear more, but I'm telling you, you won't be disappointed, and I haven't even gotten married there yet.
    Posted by dmbflygirl24[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards