California-San Diego

Skyline Ranch??? Backyard venues?

Hello everyone! I just got engaged and I'm currently in the process of looking into outdoor/garden venues. I bumped into skyline ranch in jamul,ca but can't find an official website for it. Does anyone know if its still in service? Or have any similar suggestions. I also looked into Secluded Garden estate in Pala. I'm in love with this type of venues at the moment :

Re: Skyline Ranch??? Backyard venues?

• I just tried to e-mail them. My e-mail was undeliverable Cry  I'm so sad. All the pictures I have seen for this place are beautiful. The search continues.

• There is NO WEBSITE - This is our home and our yard was only available for friends and family  Best wishes.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_skyline-ranch-backyard-venues-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:b7cec88a-dd24-4e71-9d8e-26daf9764558Post:b07732e6-a614-4d2f-8c8b-229ec43ea387">Skyline Ranch??? Backyard venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone! I just got engaged and I'm currently in the process of looking into outdoor/garden venues. I bumped into skyline ranch in jamul,ca but can't find an official website for it. Does anyone know if its still in service? Or have any similar suggestions. I also looked into Secluded Garden estate in Pala. I'm in love with this type of venues at the moment :
    Posted by 88joanna06[/QUOTE]
  • There is NO WEBSITE for Skyline Ranch Weddings- The photos may be from photographers and our yard was only available for friends and family Best wishes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards