California-San Diego

Looking for Ceremony / Recepition Venue

We have around 40 guests *Most places have a 50 min, so I know I will probably be paying the difference which is fine*. We want it for both the ceremony and reception. We are looking around 3 - 4k ish.

We are going to provide our photographer and officiant *and cake if needed.*

I have been looking at Twin Oaks, Wedgewood and they are affordable and all inclusive. I just wanted to have a couple more options when we drive down there to look at the venues. I am in Arizona.

Thanks for your help! = )

Re: Looking for Ceremony / Recepition Venue

• edited December 2011
    Not sure what kind of vibe you're going for, but a place with a lot of character is the 94th Aero Squadron.

http://www.94thaerosquadron.signonsandiego.com/weddings.html
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure what your total budget is but I am having mine @ Rancho Valenica in Rancho Santa Fe. Very quaint, small house called the "Hacienda" is where we will be having the wedding. It was $2500 to rent the space however, we decided to stay the night there which made the cost $3100. We will be doing the ceremony in the side lawn and having the reception in the backyard where the pool is. It sounds corny when I type it out like a backyard type wedding but, it's absolutely gorgeous and to die for. Spanish style feel. Love it!
  • dakotasocr5dakotasocr5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Coronado Community Center in Coronado right on the bay is beautiful. They have options for both the reception and ceremony. I went to a reception there a few years ago and it was incredibly lovely.  I am getting married in October and wanted to book my reception there but they are booked through 2011 more or less. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    is it possible for you to send the exact link to me? i think i found where you were talking about, but want to make sure! Where i found looks just as great as you described...
    thanks! my e-mail is 
    mblemhuck@gmail.com
    or you can re post on here!

thanks again! Emily
  • EstelaJDEstelaJD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    Not sure if you found your venue yet, but I just booked mine at the Crowne Plaza San Diego & thought their prices were really reseaonable compared to everyone else we tried.

www.cp-sandiego.com/menus/CPSDmenus-weddings.pdf

GOOD LUCK!

• ashleyk216ashleyk216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One place in mind is North County Tavern and Bowl located in Escondido. It is a great place to enjoy friends, food and fun.

You can contact ashleyk@bowlnct.com if you need more details. 
    The event planner is great! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards