Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Idea for ceremony site? PLEASE HELP!

My fiance and I are planning a spring 2014 wedding. We are hoping to use to The Madison for our reception site and are meeting with them tomorrow. Orignally I wanted to use The Rose Garden in Ault Park, but I can't imagine the anxiety about weather being there is no back up option there. Also the price seems to really add up after renting chairs, music etc..
Ourdoor is still an option but....
Any Ideas on contempory INDOOR wedding sites? (We are not looking into Churches at this time) I know the Madison offers a few but we are not a fan of them.
Thanks for any input!

Re: Idea for ceremony site? PLEASE HELP!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_idea-for-ceremony-site-please-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:1a17aade-6393-4e4f-952e-cfb0d4eef847Post:d31e9ff2-d5be-4bbb-8396-9179e4a2efd6">Idea for ceremony site? PLEASE HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are planning a spring 2014 wedding. We are hoping to use to The Madison for our reception site and are meeting with them tomorrow. Orignally I wanted to use The Rose Garden in Ault Park, but I can't imagine the anxiety about weather being there is no back up option there. Also the price seems to really add up after renting chairs, music etc.. Ourdoor is still an option but.... Any Ideas on contempory INDOOR wedding sites? (We are not looking into Churches at this time) <strong>I know the Madison offers a few but we are not a fan of them.</strong> Thanks for any input!
    Posted by wallslm[/QUOTE]

I think you should take a look at them anyway- things sometimes look completely different in person than they do looking at a picture online. You might like one of them. I think they all have at least one wall of exposed brick, which I think is a nice touch. Just a thought. It would be awfully convenient to have both the ceremony and reception at the same location!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    A lot of hotels have indoor sites. Try Marriott or Embassy Suites. Also, The Element is really affordable and they have an indoor site! Its in Sharonville but they have many GREAT reviews!

I looked at the ceremony spaces in the Madison and they are pretty nice! They will also wheel and deal with you. Try getting them to lower their prices. Talk to other people who may already have gotten a smaller quote from them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    American Sign Museum
    20th Century Theatre
    Bell Event Center
    Contemporary Art Museum
  • Options
    We checked them out today. Much nicer in person than we expected and actually booked one. I was worried about pictures but we able able to have cocktail hour for the guests while we go to devou park and take some!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards