California-San Diego
Options

Wedding coordinator in San Diego

Hi everyone,

Can you recommend me a great wedding coordinator in San Diego for my February wedding?  Starting to stress about it, and I am looking for day/week or month package, someone with experience (I will possibly have some family issues that might need an experienced touch, among other reasons- having problems with my florist who is very new), and someone who is less than $500-900 depending on package.  I am also getting frustrated by a couple of my vendors who take weeks to respond to my emails, like my caterer!  Someone who cares about customer service would be nice.

I would also love a recommendation for a DJ in the $1200 or less range if you have one!  Thank you.

Re: Wedding coordinator in San Diego

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney Tibbets from after the engagement is wonderful she is doing my coordinating and she has been amazing!!!! I have her for the month of, but she has already helped me secure some vendors and will step in via email if there is a problem with some one else. She is well worth every penny. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paul Peterson is a GREAT DJ and very inexpensive! He was recommended by my venue and so far he is awesome!

His website is  www.djpaulpeterson.com
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
  • Options
    gahanwildgahanwild member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Mick Scrivener- Elite British DJ for my wedding and his wife Julie for my month of coordination services.  They do have packages that bundle their services together--their Big Ben package includes 4 hrs of DJ services and a month of coordination services from Julie and the would fit into your budget based on the amounts you posted.

www.elitebritishdj.com
    www.thebestweddingforyou.com

Meine Welt... Meine Welt... Und die Liebe die wird rot Und der Hass schwarz wie der Tod Ich mach' das so wie's mir gef?llt Denn ich mal ja Meine Welt Nun wirst du sagen, da? das grenzenlos naiv ist... Und da? ich die Welt nicht machen kann wie's mir beliebt... Und doch tr?um' ich immer noch, da? endlich 'was geschieht... Und tr?umen darf ich ja wohl noch
  • Options
    lagle22lagle22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    angie metts is great - absolutely events.

highly recommend her - good pricing, I think. I am not sure if she can get it to $900 but, give her a try.

having a coordinator is SO worth the money!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards