California-San Diego
Options

Thursday Club wedding

Hey girls! I'm getting married at the Thursday Club in Point Loma on April 6, 2013. I'm so excited and would LOVE to share ideas with future Thursday Club brides and maybe see pictures of past Thursday Club weddings. Is anyone else getting married at the Thursday Club?

Our colors are coral and nude/champagne. We're going for a more simple theme, with lots of flowers. (Florist is a cousin of my fiance, meeting with her in 2 weeks!) We have basically everything booked except for our officiant and our photo booth.

Re: Thursday Club wedding

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_thursday-club-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:c606ec5b-ef58-4668-84d9-ecb81605c325Post:eeb46eeb-83ed-40fc-9915-8f4460d8b576">Thursday Club wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey girls! I'm getting married at the Thursday Club in Point Loma on April 6, 2013. I'm so excited and would LOVE to share ideas with future Thursday Club brides and maybe see pictures of past Thursday Club weddings. Is anyone else getting married at the Thursday Club? Our colors are coral and nude/champagne. We're going for a more simple theme, with lots of flowers. (Florist is a cousin of my fiance, meeting with her in 2 weeks!) We have basically everything booked except for our officiant and our photo booth.
    Posted by christinab618[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

I'm not getting married there, just wanted to give a rec on my officiant -- Ceremonies By Bethel.  Definitley check her out... I'm so excited for her to marry my fiance and I!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    engaged on 5/29/11... Kelly & Andy to be married -- September 29, 2012
  • Options
    Hi,

I too am getting married at The Thursday Club in October.  Who did you decide on for your caterer and why?  I'm having a hard time deciding.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Heidi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards