California-San Diego

Trouble contacting my photographer

I was married June 13, 2009 and was told in May of this year that my albumns would be done in 3 months (August). I have been trying to contact my photographer for the last month and haven't had any response to my emails or phone calls. It is very strange since she was very good about returning my emails. Is anyone using Briana or Mike from Storybook Photography? If so are you able to contact them? What should I do if they don't end up responding to me? We have already paid all of the money and have not received our wedding album and 2 parent albums.

Re: Trouble contacting my photographer

• frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You got married in June of 2009?  So over a year ago and you still don't have your album?  That is nuts!  Does your contract say anything about how long they have to supply your album?
  • edited December 2011
    It is partially my fault because it took me awhile to tell her what pictures I wanted in the albumn. My contract doesn't give a time frame so I wondering if there is anything I can actually do.
  • frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know.  I'd send a certified letter (so you have legal proof it was received by them if it comes down to legal action) telling them you've been more than reasonable with the amount of time given to complete the album.  Ask them to please get in touch in whatever way possible by X date to set up a time-frame for your album (get it in writing this time!) and gently mention that you are considering speaking to a lawyer about your options if they do not respond by X date.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    We used them as well and it took over a year to receive our albums. We also took awhile getting our selections to her. But I did have to constantly email her at the end and eventually have my husband call. I do know that they have moved to Ohio, so hopefully they put in a forwarding address with the post office. It still lists the same email and 619 phone number on her website:

http://www.storybookphotographer.com

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards