California-San Diego

Video Collage

Hey girls! FI and I are planning on doing a video collage during our wedding. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good company that could make this for me?

TIA and Have a wonderful week!!!!

Re: Video Collage

• larslars member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can help you with a video collage. 

My name is Lars Norberg and I have a videography company. I do collages/montages all the time in various different styles. Your typical montage spans approximately 60 images, runs about 8 minutes, and will include sound bytes from you telling the story of how you met, what you like about each other, and hopes about the future. This is the type of montage most clients chose, and it always makes people cry of joy and pride. 
    Other versions are more "hip", move at a faster pace and require more photos.

Pricing depends on services needed. For a straight editing job it starts at $299. If you need me to broadcast your montage at your reception as well, it's $599. If you hire me to be your videographer at your wedding, depending on the package you chose I can discount the montage.

Please visit my webpage to view samples and packages: http://www.larsnorberg.com

Best Wishes,
    Lars Norberg
    (310) 804-8828
    lars@larsnorberg.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards