California-San Diego

Help!!! Picture Spots

Hello,

Any suggestions on where to take wedding day pictures?  I don't want to do beach, but am game for anywhere else.  I though of Balboa Park, but if anyone has any other suggestions that would be great.  I am getting Married in Sorrento Valley, but willing to travel for a good picure spot.

Thanks for the help

Re: Help!!! Picture Spots

• edited December 2011
    Balboa park is amazing! my FI and I am HUGE padre fans so we were thinking of PetCo Park as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Balboa Park, Old Town, Gaslamp, Temecula - wine country, Torrey Pines, around Coronado, ferry from the embarcadero to Coronado, SeaPort Village.
    I saw some E pics people took @ Qualcomm, they were huge Charger fans and the pictures are amazing...my FI begged me to get pictures taken there.
    Also ask your photog - they will have great suggestions.  Anything that has something interesting to have as background, some color. 
  • edited December 2011
    The University of San Diego campus is incredibly picturesque and makes for amazing photos.
  • edited December 2011
    UCSD has some fun and quirky picture places, especially with the Stuart Art Collection scattered across the campus.  A friend of mine did her engagement photos there and they came out really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards