California-San Diego

hair extensions

So I have been doing some searching for clip in extensions and have been really leery of ordering online. A friend of mine rec'd Hair ultd in Mission Valley. It is located by Hooter's. We went in and found out that not only do they custom make the extensions but they also measure your head to fit them! I thought this was really cool! It's also human hair. 16 inch ones are only $110.00! I am so excited! I am going to be getting these in a couple weeks. Just thought I should share in case people were thinking about getting some. :)
We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)

Re: hair extensions

• edited December 2011
    I have also bought from them and they are GREAT quality and match your hair perfectly. Great idea sharing this gem :)
  • edited December 2011
    cool I am so glad to hear from someone who has them! I am getting them in about two weeks. How long does it take to get them after you go in and get measured and pick your hair? Also do they take payment when you order or when you pick them up? 
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry - just now reading this! :( I went in on a Saturday afternoon, and they were ready on Monday. If you go in first thing in the morning, they will do them same-day. You will pay up front, but honestly I didn't have any bad experiences there. I got the 16" ones and ended up trimming them, so be sure you have them put them in while you are there, so you can have them trimmed if needed. I get so many compliments and people are always surprised when they find out it isn't my hair. Hope you love yours, and best of luck on your big day! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Woopsie - I had to redo my account... that's why there are 2 different user names. :)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards