California-San Diego
Options

Coronado or Carlsbad???

Hey everybody! My fiance and I are thinking about going to California for our honeymoon, but can't decide on Coronado or Carlsbad.

I was wondering if any of you have suggestions or recommendations on which city and/or great places to eat/visit/see...?

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Coronado or Carlsbad???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Coronado! it is close to the airport, near all the san diego sights yet still an amazing little getaway from the city. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    totally coronado, it is a beautiful little place 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies! I better get to booking the trip :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coronoado, definitely. 
    Here is a website I used when I first moved here or gave to my wedding guests to see the most popular things to do here.
    http://www.101things.com/sandiego/
    Great places to eat - there is a restraunt across from the Hotel del Coronado - I think it is called the Boat House - it is great.  Downtown/Gaslamp has a lot of wonderful restaurants. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are nice, they are both beach towns. Coranado is closer to downtown San Diego though. Balboa park is one of my favorite places in San Diego, it is definately worth it to walk around and check out some of the museums. If you're looking for a nice place to eat within the park, the Prado is amazing. You're also close enough to the border that you can take a day trip in Mexico. You are close enough to Disneyland, like 1 1/2 to 2 hours away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards