California-San Diego

Has anyone used Ranch Events catering?

Hi all,

We're getting married at the Junipero Serra Museum and Ranch Events is one of their preferred caterers - apparently they do a lot of events at the Museum.  I see mostly good reviews online but here on The Knot there was a post indicating that some people had had bad experiences.  

If anyone has used Ranch Events I would love to hear from you!!!!!

Thanks so much,
Beth

Re: Has anyone used Ranch Events catering?

• edited December 2011
    I have not used them, but I had two friends that did.  They enjoyed the food, but would not say it was GREAT.  I think it depends on what is important to you.  If you consider yourselves "foodies" you may want to look into another caterer.   But, if you are looking for decent food for a decent price, I believe they would be ok!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MichKing140MichKing140 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them either. Somtimes the "preferred" vendor isn't always the best choice. Have you heard of Festivities Catering? I just went to a wedding that they catered and the food was fabulous http://www.festivitiescatering.com/weddings_celebrations.htm.
  • edited December 2011

I have used them for more then one event. My coordinator is David Wick and he has been amazing, giving me everything I want in a price range I can afford. I also used them for a Corporate event and was very pleased. SDGE uses them for several local events as does many high schools in the area. They give free tastings.. call them up I highly recommend it. My wedding is in 9 days :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards