California-San Diego

Looking for vintage blue mason jars

I am trying to create a Beach Chic wedding. In my head this is totally doable but actually working out the details has got me a little stressed to say the least. 

Do you know where I can find Blue Vintage Mason Jars? OR Any other Vintage Chic decoratoins?

Thank you!!

Re: Looking for vintage blue mason jars

• Try amazon.com 

I found the vintage style bottles we are using in our centerpieces in teal and shades of purple

We bought them from Luna Bazar <-- Clicky

I did a test order and a full order and have been pleased with the price and quality.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_looking-for-vintage-blue-mason-jars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:ee3291a9-0ae6-4ce5-bd47-a670e34b31abPost:d9c811f4-599b-4175-9ce5-25d135bb957c">Re: Looking for vintage blue mason jars</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try amazon.com  I found the vintage style bottles we are using in our centerpieces in teal and shades of purple We bought them from  Luna Bazar <-- Clicky I did a test order and a full order and have been pleased with the price and quality.
    Posted by COSmitty[/QUOTE]

Ooh, good tip - thanks! I'm on the lookout for blue glass also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • archive vintage rentals in the SD area has a bunch of vintage finds or FOUND vintage rentals... The prices they quoted me were REALLLLY high though for what it is, and I'm sure you could find them online for a much more affordable price
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards