California-San Diego

Friday

Hi San Diego ladies - happy Friday! Any exciting weekend plans? FI said we can go get our Christmas tree tomorrow, so I'm stoked about that!

For those of you who were interested in the meet-up, I'll send out another email this weekend to see if we can get something scheduled.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Friday

• Oo!!! We were going to get our tree today too but I was too tired so we are going tomorrow. No other weekend plans. We are boring. Though we might take a quick mid week trip to Vegas. I'm trying to convince Eric to go to Disney but he doesn't think we wants to because it's soo expensive. BOOOO
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:fc4694d2-956a-4391-a252-91fce211728ePost:51ecaa23-f9d3-4fc3-829a-81b681428ed9">Re: Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oo!!! We were going to get our tree today too but I was too tired so we are going tomorrow. No other weekend plans. We are boring. Though we might take a quick mid week trip to Vegas. I'm trying to convince Eric to go to Disney but he doesn't think we wants to because it's soo expensive. BOOOO
    Posted by kay136[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We actually did not end up getting our tree today either. Last night I started feeling really crappy and now I am sick again. :( I am also re-thinking getting a tree because I read that pine needles can be toxic to dogs, and I am pretty sure my little girl will try to eat the ones that fall. So we may end up getting just a small table-top one. Sigh.</div><div>
    </div><div>I love spontaneous Vegas trips! What sort of things do you guys like to do in Vegas? Now is a great time to go... so much cheaper than summertime! Disneyland is really expensive, but depending on what you are planning to do in Vegas and how many days you plan to be at either place, it may be about the same (or even a little less). FI and I just spent 5 days at Disney with my family - it's our Thanksgiving tradition - but my sister works there, and my parents are Disney Vacation Club timeshare owners, so we go there for free. :) </div><div>
    </div><div>Hope everyone is having a great weekend!</div><div>
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am sooo jealous that you go to disney for free!!! I really love it there. That's where we ended up going. We only wanted to take one day off from work so that would ahve been too much with going to Vegas. We ended up just doing season passes. It's expensive but we end up spending that anyway because we like to go!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend! 223 days Chels!!! crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also- Hope you feel better!

And I had no idea pine tree needles could be toxic to dogs. I hadn't heard that before. Odd because I amusually on top of that stuff! Emma ate some of them when we first got it but quickly found out they weren't delicious and stopped. Cody thinks he is a human and looked at her like she was crazy when she was doing it haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards