Minnesota

Ceremony Site Help!

I am very recently engaged (only since Thanksgiving), but we have set our date (May of 2013) and I want to get the big things booked. (We are getting married here in Minnesota.) We already booked our reception hall and are working on an officiant, DJ, and photographer. I am having a big issue with finding a ceremony site, though. It seems like a lot of venues require you to do the ceremony and the reception at the same location, and obviously that doesn't really work for us. We would prefer to have an indoor ceremony, or at least somewere with a pavillion for cover in case it rains. Also, it isn't a COMPLETE requirement, but I would really like a place that has windows to the outside, aka a lot of natural light. We have a guest list of a little over 300 people so the venue would have to hold up to at least 250. Any help would be SO greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Ceremony Site Help!

• hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  A few things. The MSP board is a lot more active.  I would ask on there too! It seems this board isn't always the best at getting back fast. Plus since they have more people=more ideas! Try there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards