Minnesota
Options

St Cloud Venues?

Hey,
   Has anyone had their ceremony/reception at the St Cloud Country Club, or heard anything about it? I'm looking for St Cloud venue ideas and so far this is what's sticking out based on no f/b minimums, but I'm always looking for other people's opinions (both on this location or other ideas).

I'm just starting this whole planning process and thinking about 150 people, preferably indoors, I'm trying to do ceremony and reception in the same place.
Thanks! 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: St Cloud Venues?

• Options
    2chumps2chumps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked into Mulligans in Sartell?  We used to have our holiday party there every year when I lived in STC.  http://mulligansevents.com

I had a friend get married at the Country Club, but it was a very small wedding, only family so I can't personally speak to the wedding itself.  However, their pictures looked great and they really liked it.

There is also St Benz College - they have beautfily areas for ourdoor or indoor ceremony and different halls for a reception, we recently attended a reunion in the Arts Center and it was beautiful.   http://www.csbsju.edu/CSB-Events-and-Conferences/Facilities.htm

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blackberry Ridge in Sartell is also a really nice place.
  • Options
    Kayla*MarieKayla*Marie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    St. Cloud Country Club is right on the river! Some other places that holds weddings frequently are the Kelly Inn, Le St. Germain (used to be the Radison down town), the Civic Center (there are a bunch of rooms depending on your size). My cousin got married at Blackberry Ridge and it was nice! I'm from St. Cloud too... there really aren't TONS of options!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I went to the St Cloud Country Club and really liked it for reception space, but not so sure as far as ceremony goes- it would have to be in a tent on the golf course. It's definitely still an option, but I'm still looking. Thanks for the other suggestions! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards