Minnesota

Awesome photographer, for an awesome price!

Hello!
If you are looking for a great photographer, for a great price in the Minneapolis area, you need to look into Kyle at Lead Image Photography.

Here is his website: http://www.photographymn.com/

Kyle not only has an eye for beautiful shots, but is also so talented technically with the way he uses his camera! He is a ton of fun, and has such a better attitude than other photographers of weddings i have been involved with, you can tell he's having just as much fun as the people that he's shooting! I worked along side him shooting a wedding, and my fiance was a groomsmen in a wedding that he shot, and we both had such a great experience with him! Not only is he great to work with, his shots are fantastic as youll see from the examples on his website.

He also includes a lot for the low price that he offers! His wedding package is $1,750, and includes a free engagement shoot, an online gallery with print rights to ALL of the photos, two photographers AND an assistant for the ENTIRE day of your wedding! My fiance and I already booked a photobooth, but Lead Image also offers a photo booth for an extra $350.

We have chosen to use him for our wedding in June, and did our engagement photos with him last month, we had a blast and can't wait for him to shoot our wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards