Minnesota

Floral Cost

Hey Ladies!

FI and I are getting married in Detroit Lakes in September...I want to use dahlia's or ranunculus as the main flower in the bouquets with blue thistle and willow as accents. Just wondering if any of you have used any of these and have ideas of pricing. I am meeting with a florist in early June, but I'd like to have a cost est before I go in.

Thanks and Happy Planning!
Miss Amanda

Re: Floral Cost

• It really depends on what flowers you want and if they're in season. To keep costs low choose flowers that are in season.
  • I am using both those flowers along with hydrangeas and mums. Each "large" centerpiece is approx $70 including a vase. Hope that helps!

n Response to <a href="http://minneapolis-stpaul.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota_floral-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:640Discussion:943040c5-2811-4b88-83c2-66f19a776808Post:daae9946-2c1e-4689-9573-2083ba80df87">Floral Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies! FI and I are getting married in Detroit Lakes in September...I want to use dahlia's or ranunculus as the main flower in the bouquets with blue thistle and willow as accents. Just wondering if any of you have used any of these and have ideas of pricing. I am meeting with a florist in early June, but I'd like to have a cost est before I go in. Thanks and Happy Planning!
    Posted by amandaburrell08[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards