Minnesota

Wedding Photographer Ideas

Good Morning,

I am looking ideas of a good wedding photographer in Rochester or close by that will do a great job but not break the bank. I realize that pictures are important, but this is going to be a small family wedding (approximately 60 guests) at the Plummer House next June. This is not a first marriage for either of us. We have 6 grown or almost grown children between us and want it to be a nice wedding with all of the trimmings and catered by Catering By Design for a wonderful sit down meal. Photos are very important and want many but yet we do not need some of the photos that the typical new bride and groom has.

Any ideas are appreciate! Thanks!

Re: Wedding Photographer Ideas

• hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Midwest Life shots out of Roch does great work but they start at 2,000.

Matt Addington is really good. He does a lot of people in my hometown. I am unsure what he charges.

Deb Quam  Photography (I don't care for her photos)

Capturing Moments in Goodview, MN. Idk about their prices but online they look good.I think a friend of mine used her for her wedding and it looked good.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will give them a look on the web. I do want good pictures and it seems the going rate is $2,000 to $2,200 so thinking I just need to pick who we think will do the best for us and book them. Thanks and best of luck!
  • klinel01klinel01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, we used www.Elisabethannphotography.com. We loved her and she is really resonable. I also know she travels with little to no travel fee. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I went with James Ellison Photography. http://www.jamesellisonphotography.com/

My FI hates having his picture taken most of the time but is really comfortable with this photographer.  We've only had our engagement photots taken so far but they turned out amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards