Minnesota

Photos!

Anyone have a great photographer that they would recommend?  I was looking for a photographer who includes a CD and an albumn in their packages if possible.  I was thinking about using Candice Brumm, anyone had experience with her?

Thanks!

Re: Photos!

• laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't seen anything about Candice Brumm, but I want to recommend my photographer Kate Botwinski, her website is katebotwinskiphotography.com. She's very personable and energetic. She has a variety of packages to choose from, and if you tell her what is most important to you, she can individualize the packages (as she did for me). My package includes: an engagement session, with a copy rights cd of engagement session, unlimited hours with 2 photographers, a coffee table book, copy rights cd of wedding, and several large prints (don't remember off the top of my head). She has a blog where she shows off her latest work, and it just makes me so excited!  

• RykersMommyRykersMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My photographer is awesome as well!! Her name is Mindy Johnson and her website www.hopefeathersphotography.com . Seriously check her out, she is super talented and really sweet and fun to work with!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • adriveadrive member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my engagement session done and had a total blast with my photographer. You can check out her website at http://www.colleeneidephotography.com. She did an absolutely fabulous job and her turn around time on getting your pictures back is impeccable. I would really go check her out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards