Minnesota

Brainerd area recommended vendors?

Hello all!

I will be getting married this fall in the Brainerd area and do not live up there so I'm looking for some suggested vendors.  I have some lined up but am still looking for the following:

DJ's
Flowers
Bus/Transportation
Alcohol (we are buying all of it and will be free for guests) & Bartenders

Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Brainerd area recommended vendors?

• brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For DJ
    www.midwestsound.com

I know they are on Cragun's preferred vendor list.
  • srose2329srose2329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lime Greenery in Pequot Lakes does a lot of of flowers for weddings in that area.  For a caterer we're using someone named Tom from the American Legion in Pequot- he's catered at the place we're getting married on the 25th and he's suppose to be really good.  Transportation could be tough, we're using someone from the Crosslake area because that's closer to where we're getting married. Let me know if you have more questions, I've got quite a bit of info from when I was looking for vendors.
    Sarah
  • srose2329srose2329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and the caterer has staff that can bartend and they have a contract with a liquor store or bar in the area for a liquor license and they can supply liquor.  FYI if you are just doing beer and wine I guess you don't need a liquor license, but if you want liquor you need one- I'm not sure how much they are, but it's something to consider.  I can get you the number and an e-mail for them.  Otherwise you should be able to get a caterer to set that type of thing up for you, I found that a lot of people  up there work together so they should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck,  message me is you have any questions!
    Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards