Minnesota

North Shore & D.J.s

The venue we're at doesn't have speakers and a hook up for our iPod like we were hoping for....  does anyone have any suggestions for reasonably priced dj's/music/rentals that will do a wedding at Lutsen Lodge??

Thank you!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: North Shore & D.J.s

• brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Define reasonably priced.
    Some brides feel that $500 is reasonable,
    while others think $1000 is reasonable. Just remember that whoever you use, you will get what you pay for, so if you go on the low end you might be disappointed with what you get.
  • bemistobebemistobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My brother is a DJ here in the cities, and I know he charges well below $1,000. His website is http://blueyesentertains.us/. I've asked him already if he'd travel to Lutsen for a gig - and he said it'd be no problem. Feel free to check out his website and contact him. He's a great guy!

Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you Bemistobe!  I will check out that website!

Sarah
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kenny B Productions is out of Duluth and will travel the North Shore.  Our DJ was FABULOUS!  The music they played during dinner was totally our style.  They must have used the handful of requested songs to figure out what we liked and they hit it!  They kept our group, who I didn't expect to dance, out on the floor ALL night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards